Wednesday, October 24, 2012

the Last Hanging

Good Evening Relatives

It has been a really busy couple of days.  We are have now reached 47% of the total payment needed for the labor on siding the house.  The guys have not returned yet to finish so we still have time to make that goal at the same time they finish.  That would be great.

another great news is that the estimate for the heat system is finally finished and it is amazing what has been provided as a resource to help keep the project to its necessary only and self installed and also excellent equipment. it s pretty interesting, the plumbers estimate for parts only no labor was $8,735.00.  And after looking through his heat system salesman parts list I think it is actually incomplete.  On the other hand the gentleman in MT ( Fred Seton) sent out his plan and installation manual with the equipment lists and suppliers  and here is his breakdown, $700.00 for the Heater, $650.00 for the pex tubing, ~$450.00 for the plywood, $2,000.00 for the master board which is the brains and manifolds, and pumps, and etc.. ( I call it the mother board) which his company can put together and ship ready to put up, $400.00 for the consult and plan and support etc..., $140 for the thermostats. and then the rest is odds and ends like fishing line, staples, crimp rings, glue etc.  with my labor  that makes the system $4340.00 - $4,600.00 with a buffer fee for materials to make the subfloor over the system.  Also the Plumber will have to install the heater which could be another $400.00  so not bad!   that is abundance for sure.

If anyone wants to make a donation for part of this system and use a credit card then they can use it for any part of the parts.  However since the siding event was slow to materialize and a couple of folks who had committed to donating "significant" amounts at the beginning of the siding project were not able for unknown reasons to followthrough with those donations, I have decided to wait until all the heating project money is secure and if people use credit cards then the suppliers will not ship until we have everything covered.  That way there is no stress of coming up short at the end.  I believe that this will work out and that we will make it no worries. all my dreams have been about abundance.  Also the house has tons of Ladybugs in it  everyday they are marching around the windows and floors and I find them everywhere  its is nice  they like being inside out of the cold  Not that it is that much warmer in side but at least they are happy.

today I finished most of the downstairs bathroom ceiling.  The kitchen ceiling looks great  I also today hung my pot rack for the last time.  I made it years ago when i lived in Mpls.  We had a big wind storm one spring   straight line winds and over 100,000 trees got pushed over in Mpls StPaul,  It was a terrible and amazing thing to see all those giant trees on thier sides.  the pot rack was from an oak limb from that time.  I have carried it around with me for years  and used it in my kitchen.  Today I hung it for the last time, dug out the box of cast iron cookware and hung that as well.  It is nice

I've been working on a story.  I am hoping to begin it with tomorrows blog.  Also tomorrow I am hoping to be able to hire some help to get two of the kitchen counters installed.  One is an 3ft / 8ft  / 3 inch rock maple butcher block table and the other is a 3.5 ft / 5 ft / 10 inch butcher block table that I cannot lift by myself!  so it takes a few days to find guys to help  everyone is busy with the harvest and getting thier own houses ready for winter.

The Turkeys are hanging around.  I put out water for them.  they come to the corner of the house twice a day for water.  If the bowls are not full they bang on the tin with thier beaks and call out for water.  It is kind of funny and very cool  they are really smart Turkeys   thier feathers are maturing really quickly now that it is colder.

I hope that you are all safe and snug in your beautiful homes.  I am so glad to know that you are there.  I love you and i appreciate you I respect you and I celebrate you this day

all my best in the stars and the night
may we make a beautiful night and a beauty way day that will wrap all Nations, all of us and espceially those at Lame Deer in the soft beauty of the stars

my love to you Relatives
sleep tight
mary

No comments: