Sunday, October 21, 2012

No Matter Watt

Good Evening Relatives
It has been a very busy day  after a very busy night!  lOts of Abundance already flowing  Dreamtime blessings, good conversation and heart flow between friends, good clarifications of old fears laide to rest, and good work on the kitchen.

Yesterday was the kind of day the House was built for.  It was an extraordinary day.  I am so grateful to the Spirits for the generosity and to those who showed up.  Way to go!  The last time I saw the man with no fingers he said that if we save even one life or change even one thing then we have done an extraordinary Thing.  I agree whole heartedly.

there has been some talk about Power   and about how Power is Perceived.  there has been talk about Sureness  and Where that Sureness comes From   I can only speak for me Relatives. No One else If you want to have some cheat sheets I would suggest the verses in Corinthians about Love, and a little book called "Light on The Path" by Mabel Collins, and even she would say that she did not write it  but wrote it down according to the direction of the Spirit that gave it to her to give to us.  It is a really good little book.    However I will warn you that is is of course all mystical and kungfuy so that If you are Interested in Power it will Reveal Nothing about Power, but, if you are Not interested in Power it will tell you where true Power lies and how Not to hold it.

I was taught about Power  in the classical sense and have seen it run into it and avoided it as much as possible.  My Father had the Power to ground me, to destroy my things, to do any and everything he could think of to change or affect me to his desired end.  But he had no Power Over me.  He could not change Me.  the Tax man thinks he has power over the value of my house.  but his way of power is not mine and I do not support his thinking with my action, my intention, or my day.  the Power in this house is well beyond anything that he could ever think to manage or control.  there is power in something if you Believe in it.  but only if you or I believe.

for example  the ceremonial Pipes that I carry and care for and make Ceremony with are Very Powerful Pipes   but me Mary is not powerful.  I carry no power   I carry Steadfastness, I carry a Sureness, and even though that is a Place of Power it does not Make me Powerful. I can Stand in a Powerful stance and Hold it but that does not take power or make me powerful.  It takes Clarity and Focus.  it takes Inner Peace (see Kung fu Panda 2) and there is no secret ingredient to it ( see Kung Fu Panda 1 ) either you "get it and Are It, or you don"t.  No offense Relatives but it really is that simple.  the practice is to Get It in All Circum-stance.  get it?  In any stance in the Circle. the Circle exists whether you or I believe in it or stand in it.  It is Unaffected by me, but Affected by me Being Me. that is part of the idea in the Light on the Path.  it is back to the gate of no gate, (which actually you can see in the movie "The Forbidden Kingdom")

so back to Power and Perception,  It was a Great and Powerful Doing to Make this Place and All that it Is and All that is In It.  No Doubt  and If we want or Call upon that Power Doingness, or Being or Beings, say for instance, The Lightening Strike Beings, to come and change our world, (which I believe is what many have been doing for a long time) then They will Require an Outlet to disperse or dispense, or to loose that Change through.  No one I don't think wants the big Ending and Beginning Again.  Its been done many times and we don't seem to get ahead with it so I think the Spirits are Trying for a New Approach.  so Say that They have many outlets all over the world, Many Many Many places and times where a little current here, and a little light there makes a change and thus the World turns differently just a bit.  WEll  it makes sense that if they are being Care-ful which I believe them to be then they don't want to Overload circuits but like any of us I think that Getting on With it is Preferable. So  for some it seems we sign up somewhere somehow to be a bigger wire, or a thicker wire (lol) perhaps than others.  so that is what I am compared to some (not that anyone is comparing) a bigger wire, but to others I am like a tiny hair.   Certainly I am Nothing At all compared to What IS.

so to help explain the discussion of Power   I am like the wire in the wall of the house.  It is connected on one end to the Big Outside Current that is delivered to the wire which then travels through the wire to the outlet or device that it is meant to assist, or Energize/ be available to help assist in the House.  I.E. turn on a light, keep the food fresh.  I think that we can agree that the wire is nice, and convenient.  Much nicer than a Lightening Strike.  but it has to be put in place and used with respect.  The wire itself is unaffected by the current and only affects the current if it is damaged or corroded, (which can be painful for the wire) or if it has a loose hold or connection to either the panel or the device ( which is why the commitment appears so Adamant), and is Safe if it abides by and the household abides by the safety rules.  ( which we used to have elders teach us but they all got killed a few hundred years ago, so we are back to learning by trail and error and what my Dakota Medicine man says is Direct Transmission from the Spirits.)  the wire can remain in service for ages simply being the connection between the Outside Power and the Inside Delivery of that Power.  doesn't make any difference which house it is in  the presidents the jailhouse the beggar, the richest woman in town  it is still just a wire delivering the current.  And what is Super Cool about the Pipes and my Wireness is that it is Mobile!! cool huh?  AWESOME!!!   That is why it is not me that does the work even though I have work, and it is not about me that things are done but because I am here they can be done Now.

it is very important, as any electrician can tell you, not to grab the wire when it is hot.

that is what it would be like for me to pretend that I had power    it would be deadly and unforgiving

but I have to be very steadfast and very awake and very loving no Matter Watt  ( did you get that ? LOL no matter Watt ... I love humor  it is so good for our souls.

I remember when I was little  my sister Rachel was born on May 5th 1966.  My Dad took us to the hospital and we stayed out on the lawn and he told us what window to look for him in.  I stood and waited for that window to change.  I was seven.  Eventually the window Opened up on the third floor and there She Was!! my Dad held her out the window and I lept around and around in the Grass shouting She is Here She is Here !  it was one of the Greatest Days of my Life!   I also remember that when she could walk and Think  I went and Woke her up on Christmas Morning and said Racho, get up  Santa came in the Night.  So I took her downstairs to see all the presents and the lights of the tree, and helped her open her stocking.  It was GRRRRREAT!  she was blown away. LOL so every year after that until she was in jr high  she would get up early Christmas morning and go down stairs and open everybody's gifts and then come and wake us up and say come and see what Santa brought he brought you this and this and this!  It was so Amazing  her Joy  her Joy changed our Lives
Her simple Joy and love saved us almost everyday.  What a gift  cool huh!  Christmas is coming  that give the gift of yourself to the world thought  and Relatives I give the gift of me to you  I will hold the Fire, Be Steadfast, Be Clear, Be of Strong Connection  why?  Not for Power LOL but for Love  for Love  for you and for the Spirits and for Racho

I had a Gma ask me what do I do when i see the power of the Pipes in Ceremony?  I told her to just simply and sincerely say Thank you.  Thank you goes along way with people and with Spirits.  i can tell you Relatives that I never met a Spirit yet that was interested in being Worshiped. Or Adored.  if what I was looking at or engaging with wanted adoration then it was a sure sign I was in the wrong place with the wrong outfit.

so just say thank you  and Mean It.

so Thanx Relatives

Thanx

Love
mary


No comments: