Friday, October 19, 2012

Don't waste the Fall

Good Evening Relatives

It has been another rainy day  and very cold today.  The moisture is so welcome for the ground and the Trees   I am grateful to the Lake and the other waters for sharing with us. Grateful to the Spirits for lifting and carrying the water here and other places that it is so needed.

It was a quiet day working on the kitchen ceiling and lights.  cooking a green chile chicken and garlic soup. checking the mail and having a conversation with a woman a the hardware store about the incandescent bulb becoming obsolete.  someone Somewhere has edged out the bulb in favor of the florescent. AS if creating something that is harmful to dispose of is less wasteful than the pennies it saves on electricity. How interesting we have become.

Yesterday the county tax assessor came by.  He could not believe I was living in the house.  Maybe I have gotten too used to it? Maybe he would not value the feeling daily the change in the house.  How it doesn't smell bad any longer when I open the front door.  How the temperature inside is more warm than out.  How each day a little more is done and comes together towards that end.  I won't mind however when it is actually clean and comfortable and I can offer tea at a table instead of standing in the middle of an unfinished kitchen.  But at least I can offer tea today.  That is Great Progress.

One other difference in that tax man and myself was he kept talking about this House and Life as if it all was just a wasted Investment. he kept saying that I would never Profit from it Financially.  On and On he went about how I could Maximize the House if I did it His Way and then sell it for a Profit.  AS if that Was the only Way.  he really did not ever seem to register my soft replies that this house was not bought to sell and that it was doing and would do just fine for its Purpose.  I noticed as he was walking around "assessing" that he has lost his depth perception.  It was interesting that he would mis step and would stumble a bit and he was too rough with the Kitty and simply uninterested in Anything but His View and His Assessment. I wasn't surprised that he was never on sure footing in the house and seemed eventually really uncomfortable being inside it.  I suppose it is Good that he thinks so little of the House  it will keep the Taxes low. ( they are $452.00/year).  I couldn't help but think that his Way is the Way of No Way  the Way that is On the Way Out.  His way has not lead us to a future that is a "Kinder and Gentler America".  do you remember that statement?  I do.  and as the Fall Leaves continue to fall  I am as certain of the Change in This Time and this World and the Doing of it as I am that when I fall off a ladder it is best to Slow Time Down and let things Break the Fall and to give away all the collected energetics of abrupt Change into the Air and to Make sure that I do Not let anything Inside me See the fall as Negative. That I Take the Time to Accept that Fall as part of the Work, and that I Send throughout my Body the Joy of love and Reorientation to the Beauty Way BEfore I move  Before I let Fear Rewrite my Story or Change me just because i am now 8 feet below where I was a moment Ago.   it is Very Important not to Create of to Take in a Story that is Damaging to yourself, myself just because Life took a little detour from where I thought I was headed.  Very Important Relatives Not to see a Fall as falling down, but to see it as a wonderful way to make sure that we are Whole when we are, When I am Getting up. To make Sure that I Get UP with a new Perspective on Perception.  As OOgway says, there are no Accidents

 We are everyday faced with the Opportunity to choose to Accept the Abundance that Already Exists or to Negate it by thinking that we can or need to Create it again? Do you understand Relatives? it is So Very Important  to Create the Mentation of No Lack. We are the only thing Standing in our Way. Abundance Exists, There is No Gate, Just sweep aside the fabric of the stories we have let the tax man tell us for so many many years and go in the Garden.   so today Relatives I didn't fall off the ladder and get hurt,  I fell off the ladder and Got Up  and was Grateful for the life of the board that took the hit and the energy that was available all around me to enable me to Let Go of any Fear and Any Grasping at the Past.  it was different I can tell you that. and I am still releasing the small attachments that snuck in so fast I couldn't see them.  But I can Transform any Action and Gift into Abundance. and now my shoulder is much more Awake than it was and my balance is improved, and my focus much more gentle at the end of the day.  all of these things are signs of Abundance.  John Lennon said, "Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans."That Meant, Relatives, that He saw Life, that when Life showed up he accepted it and Welcomed it  he didn't waste Time waiting for Something Else or Someone Else to Show up.    so make Life  Relatives  don't waste the Fall It really is the Best time of the Year.

I pray Relatives that we can Accept with Joy our Relationship with All that surround us.  Last night in the Dreamtime two dogs that belong to dear Friends of mine came and found me to give me the information that was needed to help protect the Life of one of their owners.  I called this am and discussed the Dream with them and the nuance of each part so that they would be prepared for the journey, if they chose to make it, to manifest the Change in their life that was intended by the message given by the dogs. I was so glad those dogs trusted me and that I was Available in the Night and that I wasn't too AFraid in the morning to give this Dreamtime information to my friends.  it's definitely different than what the usual veterinary role is  but it is part of the New Way  the Way of being in Circle.  We/Many have called for years to heal the Hoop of Life,   for Years People have said "All my Relations" in Ceremony  but how many years have we listened to the dogs, the cats, the bears, the water the birds?  ARe we in the Circle with them?  Be in the Circle Relatives  Step up  and be
they are there  waiting for us  watching over us and always as dogs  and all our Relatives do, always ready to unconditionally love us. I am grateful to those dogs for their determination and love that they would bond together and seek a Way to help their owners.  Way to Go dogs.

Tomorrow we will have ceremony between noon and 1PM  so please join us if you can and would to help hold the Prayer for abundance for all Nations and All our Relatives  to help turn and bring into focus that Abundance that the Spirits showed in the dream is already available to all of us.  Our Way is Clear  Our Hearts and Minds are One together for all  We will make the prayer and honor the Pipes the Land the Ancestors the Creatures of Life the Water the Air the Great Earth and all her Family  All Galaxies in all Time that that Abundance that is so Present and So immediate will be Welcome by All

I just want to say Relatives that When you think of God When you think of the Divine  When you think of the Spirits and All that is Possible  are you only comfortable with what you can Understand?  With what is Acceptable in your Realm.

I want to ask you to Open  to OPen  to OPEn  to OPEN up and let All That Is Be so Much More than what you or I could ever understand or know or begin to comprehend.  It is this magnificent and terrible resource that Attends to us  that is Ever Willing to Be with us and to Provide When we let go of our need to control what is Possible.

Before he died I heard part of an interview with Kurt Vonnegut.  He said,"That if God turned out to be something that he could imagine or comprehend then he was going to be disappointed." so In honor of that visionary man and his dedication to creating a better future and definitely a better than we can make up God I ask you Relatives to Let Go Tonight of your Comprehension, of your need to understand, of your Limitations.  To put them gently in the Fire and to wrap yourself in the protection of this house, these hearts, the Fire here, the Pipes and the Spirits that are with them.. I ask you to Let go and let the Great Way come in the Night and in The Day forever more.

Peace
love and sweet dreams
mb

1 comment:

Gigi said...

Even though I can't be at your pipe ceremony today, my heart will beat strong and pray abundance for all .
May all barriers to receiving Fall away.

What else is possible? :-)