Saturday, October 20, 2012

Live Long, and Prosper

thank you Relatives for your kindness your intention and your participation in todays ceremony

I appreciate you
I honor you
I respect you
and I welcome you

It was a really good day  the ones who showed up in physical person were welcome and we walked the land and visited before making the prayer and setting the intention with the pipes and the house.

the ceremony was solid

the feast was wonderful and very tasty

and the goodbyes were just long enough and packed with return invitations

I love you all

May the Gate in Your Heart open to the Abundance that Radiates Forth from this Land  May you Receive the Blessing of the Blessing Way in your heart, your life, your resource, and your generosity.

May you live long, and prosper


all my best
Mary

No comments: