Friday, December 28, 2012

Once in a Very Blue Moon

Dear Relatives
I learned along time ago when I was a kid in Amarillo Texas that if it was snowing it was warm!  It snowed all day yesterday and I watched the wind blow from east to west.  It twas lovely.  At night when I take my old boy Marshal Valentine out to go pee ( I know some of you can relate to needing to go in the middle of the night!) we listen to the silence and to the beauty in the night sky and the soft snow reflecting the light.   it is often then that I reach out again to think of and extend my care solidly towards our family at Lame Deer.  just like the new way of being each day that we learn as we transition through the seasons and each day of trying life on.  The snow is so soft and so willing to fill in the dents that we make in our path.  Encouraging us to begin again. begin again.

this morning one of the guys from the hook and ladder company came and plowed out my driveway   He moves the big Cat around the yard with the ease of a ballet dancer, the heart of a lion, and the finesse of a neurosurgeon.  As he finished I went out and handed up to him his christmas bag of homemade cookies.  he grinned and asked me how my hands were.  He regularly threatens to "put me over his knee" for overdoing.  He held my hands and looked me in the eye and we wished each other a good and healthy new year. As I looked back at this man who is a wonderful husband, father, grandfather, friend of many, and new friend of the grandmothers I was so happy to make a good strong agreement for the coming year. it will be a great year !!

Today is last full moon of this year    it is also a blue moon  which means it is the second full moon in the month.   I know that many of you have wanted me to close up the house and wonderfully and generously offered for me to come and stay with you so that I was warm and so that I could heal in closer physical proximity to your gentle hearts.  I have been so grateful for these offers of care and genuine generosity.  Thank you so much relatives for your love and willingness to care for my body.

Yet i stayed   I stayed here at the Center of the East and West Gate to endure the winter and the change in the moon and the offering of water from the lake and the night songs of the stars and to watch the planets align in the night sky over the house.  I stayed so that we can have a good heart beginning here at our Center.  I stayed so that the Spirits will know that we are willing to do our part and willing to endure the temporal discomfort to be on time for the pouring of the water, the end of a year and the beginning of the new year.    It is so important to hold steadfast and with great Joy in the time of transition.  it is so important that we are present when the moon comes up and looks down over the land.  When the water runs from here in the spring down to the sea it will tell the sea that we were here. That this house is alive and working to heal and center and love each and every thing that each molecule that spent time here touches.

Summer is a pause

Fall is the in breath

winter is the pause

spring is the out breath  

tonight relatives I will go out in the middle of the night under the full moon with the dogs and we will walk the land   we will put out song and prayer and tobacco and corn meal for the Spirits, for the Ancestors, for the Land.   we will make the turn of the season prayers here at the Center of the East and West Gate for the coming year

I also will ask the Spirits to put their effort into the drawing of the raffle ticket for the house and this place on New Years day.  On January 1st 2013 will be drawn minnesota raffle ticket number 030451 for the house  I ask relatives that you hold that number and out loud present it to the spirits with a very specific request that it be the number drawn from the raffle pool as a winner  that we win the $100,000.00 that I dreamed about and the car   Please join me every day in asking the spirits out loud every day for this specific thing.    Minnesota Raffle ticket number 030451 to be drawn as a $100,000.00 winner january 1st, 2013 and also win the bonus car.   I know Relatives that you have believed in the love and prayer and healing that you have offered, and sent to me here at the house.  some have been able to give energy in the form of money and most all in the form of prayer.  WEll  I am healing and things are staying alive here  and we need money ! so now let us all focus that prayer energy and request towards the successful drawing of this number minnesota raffle ticket 030451 on january 1st 2013 for the $100,000.00 and the car

awesome!!!

well I am off to make tea and to write more on the book about Lame Deer

bless you Relatives   Hold this way  find your path  become more today than you were yesterday and less today than you ever were

in my heart you are as I walk the land
love and light shadow and song
mary

No comments: