Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Enough Talk! Let's Fight!!

Relatives 
remember there is no special ingredient 




 on this day the wu-zi finger 

Skadoosh!


My prayer is;" that all would not forget, but remember what has trapped them and bound them and fed off of them and cost them their lives  that they would not forget and wipe away tears, that they would not drink ever again the draft of forgetfulness held out to them in the cup of illusion of the attachment to the fantasy of relation or spiritual enlightenment or pehnominonality, I pray that ALL would see that they own for them selves this life and its WAY, that they would remember that This Life Their LIFE is not for sale or for trade. I pray that they would NOT throw off the painful or niggling thing that like a splinter festers in the face of the illusion of the lotus eaters, that splinter is of the Heart of light that tries to release them from the enslavement of the temporal eaters that walk in this time and would consume them over and over.   I pray that they will be uncomfortable and ill at ease until they realize that the selling of their soul for a moment of phenomenon or pleasure of recognition or pleasure of acceptance or ego stroking that reveals the hand of the predator is no longer the hand they want to starve them, no longer an acceptable hand allowed to touch and soothe them into the fog of a lullaby death march.   I pray that they will see and Wake Up! and throw off the illusion of care and the illusion of false spiritual practice  and false relation  and false hope and false prayer that sucks out of them their own creative energy and heart path with this life   that the past that ensnares will flame in the light of this day and be consumed away from their very cells and breath. 
I pray that ALL  will be protected and that the light of the fire held at Lame Deer and throughout the world will HOLD FAST to crack and crumble and disable and destroy the temporal predatory temple that has been created here all around each sincu and each living thing   

I call unto the life of the trees and the sparkle of the water  the oxygen in the air and the strength in the dirt  the motion of every living thing  I call upon all these things to shine forth in a great effort for all time remaining to destroy the greedy ones  to destroy the predators hold on the mind and vibration of this planet 
I call the innocence of the fawn, the great work of the bee, the comfort of the cloud, the heat of the sun, the song of the stars, the fin of the fish, the dream of the bear, the grain of the sand and salt in the sea,  I call on the Way of this Love and Great Life in Motion here on this planet  I call it forth to stand at my fire 
to stand at the fire of love from this day ever more and always linked together to dispel darkness and its waste from our earth to dispel your hold on the mind of the innocent life 

I trust the Light to know what is Dark  
I trust the Spirits to Discern and Divide and Destroy
I trust the Sword of Truth to Pierce the Heart and reveal its Fabric
in the light there is no dark and in the darkest place, the light shines brightest   
May no Sincu be left untouched by this prayer in All Time 
In All Breath
it is in the temporal that the eternal aspects are revealed  
it is in the face of greed and gluttony that the generous heart of service is quietly steadfastly held 
it is in the simple words of honest truth that the deceiver is again and again brought to light
I stand with All of These against Those whose words are false 
those whose words are intended to harm or to mislead
those whose gluttony would consume any and every part or particle of life from this planet from any and all living things here 
I call Them and HOLD them at the FIRE and Crack and Crush Them and their way under my heel

I will never give up
I will never turn back
I will never submit
I will bear the flame of freedom unto my victory
I will bear this flame in honor
I will sustain the glory of Life within my Nation
I will sustain the glory of Life within my Being
I will forsake all Idols and 
I will forsake the Idol of my Outer self
I will have the glory of my immaculate divinely conceived Self manifesting within me 
I AM freedom and
I AM determined to be freedom
I AM the flame of freedom and 
I AM determined to bear it to all 
I AM God's freedom and that is indeed free
I AM freed by his power and his power is supreme
I AM fulfilling the promises of God's kingdom


With Love in this fateful hour 
I place all Heaven and its Power
And the Sun with its Brightness,
And the Snow with its Whiteness,
And the Fire with all the Strength it hath,
And the Lightening with its Rapid Wrath,
And the Winds with their Swiftness along their path, 
And the Sea with its Deepness,
And the Rocks with their Steepness,
And the Earth with its Starkness, 
All These I Place
By God's Almighty Help and Grace
Between myself and the powers of darkness"

Forevermore

No comments: