Monday, July 29, 2013

the librarian and the mountain

Dear relatives  

today I was fortunate enough to be given a beautiful story at our library by the head librarian  she has just returned from a trip to Africa with her family   on her trip they climbed a mountain

she shared the story of her discovery with me and what I want to share with you is how she opened it
it is extraordinary and her simple words are a gift I would like to give to you even as the mountain gave to her


she said:

"I didn't know that reaching the summit was not the goal until I didn't make it."


I gift her words to you as a present and a vibration from the mountain to her heart from her heart to mine and mine again to you in an unbroken song of joy


she also gave me the gift of trust    she said that of all the people she knew ( and she is a librarian and has lived her her whole life) she knew I would "get it" really get it

what a compliment and also feedback that even here, gently and thoughtfully being who I am is being supportive of other people in their hearts and in their own journey we are doing our lives differently but together
cool

tomorrow more for you from the library
mb

No comments: