Saturday, July 20, 2013

The blessing way

Dear Relatives
I've been in Dallas for the past few days. Actually McKinney TX. I came down after being hired to help open a clinic and consult for dentistry.

I am so grateful for the Lake, the land and the air where I live in Pipestone.  I am grateful for the immediacy of the Spirits there. It is much much different here. It is like it was like driving into a wall of stress and fear when I got here. There is so much it take much effort to find the earth here. To feel the tiny thread of the heartbeat that they live on top of here.

It's like being in a spiritual desert.

I call on you and the wind the earth the water to come up and bring forth a stronger presence in this place. In me to carry to walk through and to continuously renew and strengthen through my own hands and breath. So that I can live, so that in the vibrational wake of my day is an imprint of kindness that cannot be overwritten.  To strengthen the vibration of the earth.  Being here is like being awash in disconnect. Wherever you are today. Go out and touch the earth and thank her for her life. For the gift of life. For the gift of freedom from stress and disconnect.

I understand a little better how ineffectual prayer and a day of living without holding this intention can overcome the soul of a human being.

How is it that we shift the inertia that creeps through the concrete, the stores, the exhaust?  It is simply by setting our own feet on the earth, on the path and choosing. It is by choosing with our day beginning to hold the fire, the heart in our own heart and being attentive. It is not about depending on what is outside. But by emanating from inside us that which is life, and love, itself in our own self.

I no longer think of changing others. Only of benign attentive with my day. And I know that the greater part of this earth and it's water and its living things hold that way as well.  I know now having  come back here that I matter. That it makes all the difference in all the world how I hold me.

It is with great joy that I greet the day and all life here.  That my habit since I was a child of seeing the blessing way. Of holding that blessing way in my day from beginning to end is all that matters and it makes all the difference in the world when I do.

I love this place not because of what it has temporally become but for the deeper thing that it is.  It is our home and I embrace it even as I embrace myself and my life and yours

May the love of the water in me the everlasting vibration be present in me and in the trail that I will leave here.

Bless you bless the children who seek their life on this earth.

Mb

No comments: