Wednesday, July 10, 2013

rock and water

Good Morning Relatives

Its a beautiful day here in Pipestone     the morning is crisp   and clear  

I went to Duluth last weekend  it was lovely to see Lake Superior and to see the people who were gathered for Dr. Emoto's visit.  He spoke about water and about how it is in every living thing   he also talked about how our vibrations affect water and its vibrations affect us

as I listened what I also heard is how many crystals do you need to see before you believe what you are seeing  

it has been many steps to today    many undoings in my cells  in my brain  

yesterday I began peeling the old wall paper off of the walls in the downstairs living room here at the Center of the East and West Gate     underneath was the original plaster and lath that was put on these walls back in the late 1800's  

it was still holding  still doing it s work and it had character   which was and is that of rock

today I will continue to peel off the old paper  and ready a corner for the stone that will make the base for the woodstove here at the house  

winter is coming  

summer is here

spring is gently moved on to another place in the planet

peace   world peace  is here in side of me    

I spoke with one of my dear friends yesterday and her words and thoughts helped me shift again the alignment of my own crystals  my own water  

be the being that you are  

be the being that I am

i have arrived finally into the place in which I exist  and after years of heading this way along the way I realize I AM the way  

I am grateful to you relatives   to you for your love  your rockness and your being

be the being that you are  

be the panda
be the one that you are without the secret ingredient

love love love
mary

No comments: