Friday, December 20, 2013

I've go the tiger by the tale

Good Morning Relatives

well did you click on the link    I thought it was a good funny summary of basically encouragement to stop expecting the universe to fix every thing and to get off our duffs and just do ourselves each moment at a time  in a very humorous way that is

  what I also found very humorous which is a really hard word to spell by the way  is that after posting a "way to go" comment on the website where the link led I received a standardized email response from the author of the blurb  and it said that he was too busy to get back to me but that at some point in his busy ness he might find the time to get back to me but don't count on it as he was looking ahead to what was possible for him and was busy with all his speaking tours with life coaching those who paid him and also writing a book, however if I wanted to fly him to Paris or to my hawaiian retreat house/compound or to vail for skiing or to my tuscan getaway house he would be more than happy to contact me right away and would find the time to visit    lol  talk about manifesting a great future  I didn't even know I had a house in hawaii

lol
anyhow
its good to have a sense of humor about those we rely on to teach us that we need to save ourselves if we want to save our planet  or our retirement money or our souls   what ever it is that we value and think will endure  eh?  

by the way speaking of manifesting how many of you bought a megminions ticket?  I did  I had a great day and used the numbers off my vietnamese fortune cookie and got two numbers with the mega ball right  so won $5.00  which paid for the tickets   how funny is that!   it was worth the bowl of noodles that I enjoyed very much
what is the most interesting about the mega minions is that it is totally a clear present example of the power of one small act multiplied by millions    think about it    relatives     money the thought the promise of millions got everyone to chip in to create it   to make the winning pot  

I was in the grocery yesterday or it might have been the day before and was gathering supplies to make pickled garlic and jalapeños and carrots and it was about ten am and the store was full of gmas   shopping   and I was deciding on what vinegar to purchase and I over heard a little of two of them conversing about not being able to find the christmas spirit  which I didn't realize was on special in the weekly grocery sale flyer or might be on the shelf in the home canning aisle  so i like any good shopper waited for the rest of the story  then i felt guilty so I said to them sorry to overhear but I couldn't help it and what is it you are talking about

one of them said she had lost the christmas spirit somewhere and couldn't find it   the other said hers was kind of wavering also    and one gma looked all kind of dried up and crabby and the other one was a dead ringer for mrs clause all round and shiny    guess which one was the originator of the missing piece?  anyhow rather than suggest she go look where she lost her car keys last time as they both turned to me to expectantly to see if I knew where the missing spirit was,  I asked them when was the last time they had been outside?

I said go outside  go out in the snow and the air and let it fill you back up     go back to the origin  christmas was about love and both of you look like you have love in your lives so go back to the love and hold it  

the one that was a bit dry looked at me like I was from mars and the round shiny one immediately said its been ages since I went out and made snow angels  and she right then and there made plans to go make them    

then I asked about vinegar because I  figured one of them had at one point in her life made pickles and sure enough the round shiny one said if you are going to all the work to make pickles  get the heinz  the difference in cost is pennies and in the end it is worth the difference in the product

so I thought about it  about the difference in the good stuff and the generic and I thought it is worth it to go for the gold  to have the good stuff

I don't know what heinz does with their vinegars  but I know that when I was a doc and studying to be one and took pharmacology I learned that there is a difference in the products that were first manufactured to meet the rigorous standards to pass the tests and make it to the market  and make it in the market and then when patents wore off and generics were allowed the chemicals may be the same but the binders and the coatings and the fillers were not   something was different  and yes while the name brand may tweak us for all we've got to eek out the profitability they also have a product that doesn't tear up your gut or is 50% inactive because it is still bound up in its generic coating or binder or filler in the absorption area in our guts when it passes through on it s merry way down and out the tube so it may be present but it may not be effective

I think the first place we have to be effective with whatever to us is the seasonal spirit of joy is in our own selves in our own hearts  with love  the real deal  not the fakey stuff     I think the mega minion phenomenon is a great indicator that we all still actually have the real deal inside of us   sure there are plenty of those who pooh pooed the mega and like the grinch or the scrooge or the boogie man or Thai-Lung didn't go for the winning ticket  and held back   Not because they really didn't have the dollar and not because they were holding a budget course they committed to but because they didn't beleve in it and not only didn't believe in it, they actively believed against it in themselves   whew wheee imagine that believing against something in yourself or your life  

now imagine believing for it   believing one small act at a time all million kazilion mega minions of us that good that winning that joy that the christmas spirit is not only possible it is probable and it is inside of each of us and all around us  

how shiny do you think we would be?

i had a dream about love last night  I dreamed that there is a tiger that lives with me  he follows me around and when we are sleeping he puts my head in his mouth and wraps his big paws around me  believe me it was terrifying to feel in the dream time because I didn't know if he was going to bite me or kill me or worse  and it took quite a while to relax in his presence  but what came to me was that all of that terror and fear was not going to make any difference in him   he was steady in his knowing about what he was about and about me  so I learned to relax in his companionship and tigerly embrace  which was amazing

also in the dream one of my sisters  the second to the youngest came for a visit and we held each other and caught up on our care before she departed to her next life tasks  and then there was a friend who I realized that I loved as she was searching for her lost cell phone and asking me to hold little pink roses that had no centers and she was frantic about running off to her responsibilities so much so that she didn't realize that she could stay with me and my tiger and not have to be so frantic but she was focused on something else  so I watched her disappear and me and the tiger went back home and did the laundry

and as I watched her disappear I realized that love is something that flows into and out of us if we let it  if we don't reserve it for certain days or situations or relationships  it just is like the tiger with big teeth and claws and my head resting on the point of those teeth and the claws millimeters from my skin I can or could only see the tiger for what it could be and clearly can be or for what it was and is  the only thing that would change is me the tiger was already decided and enduring

so once again the only thing that can change is me  and I imagine the same is true for you  and the old ladies in the store  

the christmas spirit isn't one day or one thing is it  it isn't something you can lose or change or limit  it might be found at the grocery store but it won't be on the shelf or in the ads it is however something we can lock our doors against  and by that I mean the door of our hearts, relatives

in the grocery store with the two old gmas and me in the middle  snow angel or no angel  laughter or grumpy  the choice is mine  the day is mine  the snow is waiting and the pickles are definitely not generic and yes love and tigers live here at my house and sometimes the magic works and sometimes it doesn't but that doesn't mean we don't believe in it all the same

love from me and the tiger
mb


No comments: