Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Night train

Good evening Relatives

I found this draft once I got to seattle and settled in and back on line  I thought i would go ahead and post it as it is important to write from every place that we / I am so you get more than one blog today  relatives   thank you for holding the fire of this blog  thank you

It was an amazing weekend in Wisconsin.  The women who attended the workshop were there to do their work.
It was a short but long 28 hours of very focused work. I was really blown away by the dedication these women had to healing themselves and practicing new skills and perspectives for their lives. Kudos to them.  it was a real blessing to visit and work with them.  Thank you thank you also to the pipes for the work and gifts they gave.  It was like a tiny super concentrated GMa gathering.

I'm sitting in a Mac Donald's in Moorhead MN waiting on the train station in Fargo to open at midnight. I'm taking the train to Seattle for the veterinary dental conference.  I've never taken the train before today. I also have never been to Seattle.  I'm looking forward to both experiences.  I'm not sure if there is wifi on the train.  And I am hoping it is warm.  Lol. I got really cold riding the motorcycle back from the weekend. Great blessings to the GMa that met me partway and we carpooled in her car there and back. So I only had to ride three hours one way on the bike. I'm very grateful for this GMa. Thank you thank you and to the love and spirits and holding thoughts that kept the bike upright and safe all the way home!  That is most likely the last ride of this year. The temperatures in pipestone are now consistently in the thirties and twenties at night and don't get much higher during the day. So too much chance for ice to ride and save gas money.

I haven't been in Fargo for years.  Not since I went to school here a very long time ago.  Wow lots of adventures were had then. Lol I had forgotten most of them till today.  I had an old ford galaxy 500 that i called jesus christ because it ran on faith. Everyone used that car for anything they needed. it was cool. If you needed it the keys were easy to find and it seemed to always be there whenever it was called into service.  It finally died of rust cancer years later after long and faithful service. What an interesting and amazing life I've had.

 I stopped at a Starbucks on the way here. It was the only one I've seen in ages, lol they are rare out here amongst the farms.  So I got a large warm yummy hot tea as they do them so well using up the last of my old Starbucks card from my time in Dallas.  Any how the young woman at. The counter and I were chatting and as I said I was going to Fargo to get on the train for the first time I realized I had been traveling around our country doing things and meeting people for 36 years. Most of the time by myself. And most of the time with no particular worries. Lol  thinking of having no worries about going new places made me realize I have a bit of anxiety about going today.

I think I am cold. Lol I think being cold makes me tired and after such intense ceremony / listening / teaching/ learning this weekend and the focus of the bike ride. I believe I feel like I am Almost down to the bone !  So I am glad I will be on the train rather than an aero plane.  It will I think be like a mini private vacation. And I don't have to drive.  I just hope it is warm.  Being cold makes me so tired and my head gets tired.

I hope you all sleep really well tonight my friends. It feels to me like we are truly changing the day sky so that it makes a new and more secure thoughtful night sky for the Cheyenne.  GMa Margaret is in Nepal now.  So when you say your prayer for her/our people say one for those in Nepal as well.

Take good care.  Love ya. Mean it
Mary

No comments: