Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Dude Where's My Brain?

Good Morning Relatives

It's been a while.  

Monday I got reconnected to the internet here at home. It's a little scary. Anxiety about change maybe? Anxiety about being public, I'm not sure but it has taken me till Wednesday to sit down and refigure out how to log in and write a new blog post and I am here, HERE, heRe.  LOL heRe I like that 

It reminds me of a T-shirt a friend of mine (Deb) has it says: 

Let's Eat Grandma
Let's Eat, Grandma

Commas save lives

LOL isn't  that funny!  Deb is funny I miss her face and all the individuality that runs across it, her kindness, her intensity, her integrity, her humor and her steadfastness.I miss her sharing with me/others how she sees the world.  I miss Karleena also she has gone on to the Spirit world leaving behind a gap where her passion and majestic humor used to be. Karleena we enjoyed your beingness 

it might take me a few tries to get my brain up and running again in MLB blogstyle
I got hit in the head last summer and it caused a TBI with multiple changes in how my brain perceives and interacts with the world around me and the within me world as well  so heRe we are I are I am working my way back to IAM

I think it's a good idea 

No comments: