Wednesday, April 1, 2015

How does your garden grow

Good Morning Relatives

Well   April Fools  or maybe March Madness or perhaps Spring forward

either way   it is today isn't it?

I looked through my audio books and realized that I have moved on from subscribing the the self help  through listening to what others think ideology

like stones in the stream that I crossed and left behind me they have no more place in my day than the old ah-ha moments that formed in my body brain synapses as I was learning to stand, walk and eventually run.

I am grateful to the stones that helped me when I was convinced that I needed them  but, there is no need to continue to carry them around, or to center my life as if they are an altar that I must chain myself to as if I am incapable of learning  of shedding my own cocoon

don't look back


There is a woman that is running for congress in Maryland  Her name is Kristin Beck and although like most newly formed ideologies that are a departure from the old school that is running us into the ground she is not perfect, she is I think on the right track. she is also someone who learns and is unafraid to change and grow, she has depth and she has willingness and intelligence and courage to apply herself to the things that are larger than what I can do with my day and effort and that is why I am sending her $20 a month, because she is willing to do work that I am unable to but which will benefit me when she succeeds.   I am going to give to her because I believe that small voices and small money gathered together will in fact get the attention of those who think they own all of us and at a minimum they will want to stop the leak in their system, at an middle they will want to recruit or destroy her which means they see her and our breaking free of their dominance as a credible threat, at an unimaginable fairy tale ending they will change their ways or die trying which is fine with me actually   gardens turn over and it is up to the gardener as to what type of perennials they perpetrate isn't it?

I am going to give to her work because it is the most effective use of my money towards the future of my own country that I have found available this year and I want to do something to make my own difference

I am going to give to her because I believe she is well aware that she will be derided, mislabeled, her own past used against her and still she is willing to take the hit, to stand for me, for you for herself. What that tells me is not that she is naive but that she is steadfast, that she has watched, and understands that it not the pristine that gets through the firefight for freedom, but the experienced soul that is incorruptible that makes it to the day of reckoning. that the day of reckoning isn't about retribution or profit, but about absolute change for the better, I believe she understands what it takes to take the life, the lie, out of the the system that has become so gross and dysfunctional that it is capable of being crippled by the simple idea that people outside of a district, even people outside of the country can band together and make a candidate for the american congress a winner.  Kind of cool isn't it? the idea that as human beings we can garden in the part of the plot that is not in our back yard.

she is practiced at this as you will see as you look into her and that is why I believe she is a good investment  because she has succeeded, and she has failed, and she has continued to find her truest self so that when she takes a stand she is solid,
not perfect,
not a virgin,
not a nun,
not a hero,
but a woman who is willing to come home from war and bring her awareness of the sacredness of life to its full circle by not pretending any more that our government is acting in our best interests as simple hard working valuable human beings

look her up   contribute to her cause   send $10 or $20 to her effort  I believe that she will invest it well
her website is:

http://www.beck4congress.us

spend a little of your time and then your dime on changing what needs to be changed by working on the part of the garden that is active. That is growing and willing to take a foothold in the early spring growth.  change in Maryland means change is possible anywhere  so go for it

be bold  be brave   step out of connivence or best return on the dollar or fear or reluctance and contribute


I have an active mind that is not sure what to do with itself.  thus the grubbing around looking for audio books that are worth listening to

it seems like all at once we, the human race are going to outgrow our past like the bean sprouting from the long frozen recently thawed ground


so get to work gardeners   I challenge you to make the garden grow

love ya
mean it
mb



No comments: