Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Into Action with Amanda Palmer and the Town of Pipestone

good morning relatives

good morning
it is spring for sure as things are changing and moving already  the seeds that were planted three four two years ago are beginning to sprout

yesterday I got a call from the realtor that originally helped me purchase the land that makes up the center of the east and west gate  

for those of you who do not want to scroll back through the original blogs here is the map of the property    the darkened shaded area is the land that is still currently owned by BNSF burlington northern santa fe railroad who offered last year to let me buy that land at 32,000.00 which I declined as the purchase price was about ten times what I paid for the land we currently own which is the  white left of shaded sort of  corner to point part to the east of what is labeled 2nd avenue and on which the house is marked 

so back to today I got a call from the realtor, the land around me to the west is owned by the old hiawatha pagent group here in town and they are giving their land to the city which owns the land east of the shaded strip and that land both really are / is park land   so the proposal from the meeting I had this am with the realtor is to make a trade 

the city is going to purchase the land from bnsf but they do not want the strip between my house and my neighbor but I do also I need to fence the property so that it can be developed into a spiritual retreat center and keep the currently unthinking dog walkers, dogs, children and people from the parks from coming onto the land I hold without permission and intent  why because of liability issues which are very real because of trash which is at times insurmountable and because of hunters who play war games in that area at night and drug traffickers who also use that area at night  

remember the goal of this land is to create a spiritual retreat center   so it needs to have boundaries 

back to the trade 
I am willing to trade the point of the north land piece for the strip of smaller land between my house and  the lower right corner property which is owned by the depot for a square foot by square foot exchange in addition to the city covering the cost of surveying the boundaries as well as them covering the cost of fencing between my property and theirs on three sides.  

so a trade   I think a good one  the realtor is mucho for it which is good as he is and his family a long time cornerstone of this community and he is also mucho for me and us which is saying something relatives 

so 
what do we need to plan for?  the cost of the title transfer and the cost of the fence on the front of the property   

now is your chance and if you have forgotten about trust and vision and why it is that we are the ones who are responsible for the world we create and we are the ones who are responsible for changing what works from a thought or an emotion into a practice and a reality and being brave enough to live that reality then I invite you to watch this TED video 



this woman is and has been living the future of our life and I am for her and for asking 

so 
I am asking you relatives for three things :

I need someone to take on the role of treasurer for this project
I need someone to become the social media director for this project 
I need someone to pay for my internet so I can stay connected 

we have a year according to the realtor (maybe less) so I need commitments for a year 
solidarity and unwavering as you would like your future to unfold 

this project will need someone to 
  which means setting up the donation web, the twitter and Facebook etc social media contact for donations updates and other project outreach links 
the treasurer must be willing to set up the bank account or funding account and maintain its transparency anonymity of donors if requested and accountability to the team 
the internet funding can be a person or a team of people it matters not to the end but it must be sustainable so that our connection is kept 

so relatives   now today the seed in the ground is stirring   for almost two years I have been asking you to become gardeners of your lives so that we may change our world and for two years this project has been being laid as groundwork for the future 

you may email me at thatwoman09@me.com, or at pipestone101@gmail.com 

I need your expertise, your heart and your money so that this project becomes a rooted tree 

best to you this day    
I wondered what the spring would bring and if staying here was worth it or if it mattered to anyone other than the lightning strike beings and myself and lynne who paid for the internet for over a year and yes I find it matters   

make a statement relatives  invest 

as a note of interest   since this blog was begun there have been 5,354 views  the audience is distributed as thus 

United States
3751
Malaysia
287
Germany
188
Russia
185
France
102
United Kingdom
67
China
48
Ukraine
34
Latvia
25
Japan
21

with the current page views highest in France 
so 
if each page view had donated or did donate $1.00 per view we would already be at our goal, if they donated $10.00 purview not only would we be able to buy the land outright all of it and clean it up and fence it we would be able to begin the classes here 
its an interesting thought isn't it 
a small drop 
makes big change 
small change makes big impacts 


so if you think you are not connected to the world  think again   you are  
if you think you can't change the world we already have 
and if you forgot what I look like or that I love you or what this land already has done
here 
















































thanx

best 
mary

No comments: